Registered users who register or who have logged in, benefit from a more personalized and targeted services to their profile, thanks to the combination of the data stored in cookies with personal data used at the time of registration. Such users expressly authorize the use of this information for these purposes, without prejudice to their right to refuse or disable cookies.
Also, the Web can know all the services requested by users, so that may facilitate or offer suitable to the tastes and preferences of each user’s information.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our website are:
- First party cookies: installed by our own website.
- Third party cookies: It is a cokkie that’s associated with a domain name different from that of the page where the cookie is encountered. Third-party cookies are placed by a page object originating from a domain other than the one hosting the page.
How to disable cookies in major browsers?
Normally it is possible to stop the browser accept cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change Cookies settings. These settings typically found in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or email manager and install free add-ons to prevent Web bugs are downloaded when you open an email.
The Web provides guidance on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
The website name can change this Policy Cookies based on laws, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised legislative requirements that visit periodically.
When significant changes are made in this Policy Cookies, users will be communicated either through the web or through email to registered users.