For universal social health insurance
Securing an Universal basic health package in impoverished countries financed by both domestic resources and foreign aid.
- 11 million children deaths are attributable to diseases that could be prevented.
- Every minute a woman dies a result of complications during pregnancy, childbirth or the six weeks following delivery.
- More than 1000 million people do not have access to health care services.
- 100 million people fall into poverty every year by having to pay for health services.
- 1/6 of the world population suffers poverty related diseases.